Kamera Obscura® Musia2 Face Mask
our Kamera Obscura® washable and re-usable face masks, which are designed and made in England, offer comfort, durability and ease of use to venture outside in confidence in these most challenging of times:
· A mixed cotton/poly fabric outer layer with 3dmesh polyester red detail
· Black fabric liner;
· A filter pocket* that can easily be accessed and changed by opening the Velcro strip at the bottom of the mask;
· Adjustable 0.3mm soft, round elastic ear straps to ensure perfect fit and long-term comfort;
· Integrated, adjustable metal nose strip to ensure a perfect, comfortable fit;
· Convenient, adjustable neck-loop to keep the mask handy when not wearing.
· Easily hand-washed after use in warm, soapy water (always wash before first use).
* Filter Pocket: You can buy our machine-washable, pure, unbleached cotton filters (2 for £8.00), or cut a coffee filter to size (as suggested by the WHO), or cut to size suitable HEPA filters to fit the filter pocket.
Although our Kamera Obscura® masks are not medically certified and do not guarantee protection against the COVID-19 virus, they are designed to reduce exposure to airborne infection.
Thank you for ordering Kamera Obscura® face masks, which bring original, aesthetic savoir-faire to living as safely and responsibly as possible in these challenging times.
We do not accept return on the masks and mask linings.
Items will normally be despatched within 7 working days.